1. Information we Collect and How We Use It. Beach Street Press collects information about you when you register with the Beach Street Press, when you use the Services, when you visit Beach Street Press pages, and when you enter Beach Street Press promotions.
a. Registration. When you sign up for Beach Street Press online, for delivery of information or any other Beach Street Press Service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number). For the same or other services, we may ask you for credit card or other payment account information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Beach Street Press Services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
c. Server Log Information. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, cookie information, and the page you request.
d. User Communications. When you send email or other communications to the Beach Street Press, the Beach Street Press may retain those communications indefinitely.
e. Affiliated Sites. Some of the Services (including, but not limited to embedded video) are provided by third party vendors to the Beach Street Press. As such, the privacy policies of those vendors will govern the use of those Services provided by such vendors as well as the information provided by you, or collected in association with, those sites. You acknowledge that some of these Services and pages may bear a Beach Street Press brand and appear to be Beach Street Press pages.
f. Use of Information. Beach Street Press uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products or services, to improve our services, and to contact you when necessary. Beach Street Press may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Beach Street Press may also disclose your personal information if Beach Street Press believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Beach Street Press’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law. Beach Street Press may share with third parties certain aggregated, non personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you personally.
2. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
a. Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any product or service.
b. Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
4. Modification or Deletion of Account Information. You can edit or delete your e-delivery newsletter account information at any time by contacting us. Some information about you and your account may remain in our archived records after modification and/or deletion.
6. Changes. Beach Street Press may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on our website.
7. Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us.